· The Titans captains for the game were cornerback LeShaun Sims, cornerback Logan Ryan, center Ben Jones, right tackle Jack Conklin, wide receiver Darius Jennings and cornerback Adoree’ Jackson.
· The kickoff temperature at kickoff was 92 degrees with a heat index of 96.
· The Titans did not turn the ball over for the second consecutive week. The defense recorded an interception against the Patriots, giving the Titans a +3 turnover differential through two weeks of the preseason.
· The Titans scored touchdowns on two of their three possessions in the red zone. In two preseason games, the Titans have converted four of their five possessions in the red zone to touchdowns.
· The players who were not in uniform included running back Derrick Henry, running back Dalyn Dawkins, running back David Fluellen, outside linebacker Harold Landry III, offensive lineman Nate Davis, outside linebacker Cameron Wake and defensive tackle Jurrell Casey. Additionally, tight end Jonnu Smith and kicker Ryan Succop remained on the physically unable to perform list, and defensive lineman Jeffery Simmons remained on the non-football injury list.
· Led the team with 42 rushing yards and seven carries, including a long rush of 10 yards.
· On third-and-10 in the first quarter, recorded 20-yard reception for a first down.
· In the second quarter, forced a holding call in the end zone that resulted in a safety.
· Recorded a 22-yard reception in the second quarter. He totaled two receptions for 32 yards.
· In the second quarter, recorded a 44-yard punt that was downed at the two-yard line. On the next play, the Titans defense scored a safety. Kern’s next attempt was a 52-yard punt that went out of bounds at the seven-yard line.
· Averaged 46.0 yards (43.3 net) on four punts with three punts placed inside the 20.
· Led the team with eight total tackles and added a quarterback hit.
· In the second quarter, recorded an eight-yard sack, dropping Patriots quarterback Brian Hoyer. He totaled four tackles.
· In three series during the first quarter, completed six of nine passes for 63 yards and a touchdown. His passer rating was 123.8.
· At the end of a 10-play, 87-yard drive, tossed an 11-yard touchdown pass to tight end Delanie Walker. He finished his evening with a run for a two-point conversion.
· In the second quarter, caught a short pass from Ryan Tannehill and turned it into a 15-yard touchdown reception, diving across the left pylon for the score.
· Caught a 21-yard pass from Logan Woodside in the third quarter.
· On the Titans’ first defensive series, recorded an interception on a pass from Patriots quarterback Brian Hoyer that was intended for wide receiver Braxton Berrios. It was Ryan’s first interception of the preseason.
· Playing in the second quarter, completed seven of 11 passes for 84 yards and a touchdown. His passer rating was 117.2.
· In the second quarter, capped a seven-play, 75-yard drive with a 4:25, 15-yard touchdown pass to running back Jeremy McNichols.
· Caught a 19-yard pass from Logan Woodside in the third quarter.
· On the field for the first time since suffering an injury in the 2018 season opener at Miami (Sept. 9), caught two passes for 26 yards and a score.
· In the first quarter, capped a long scoring drive with an 11-yard touchdown reception on a pass from Marcus Mariota.
· Led the team with 42 receiving yards on three receptions.